PROFILE OF THE REGISTRAR
(BA (Hons), PGDPA, MPA, MNIM, FCIM)
Sir Augustine I Udensi (KSM) joined the pioneering team of Principal Officers of Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze in 1990 as an Administrative Officer 1 to help the college take off smoothly.
He obtained a B.A (Hons) Religion in 1985 from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. He possessed both a postgraduate diploma and Masters Degree in Public Administration in 1997 and 1998 respectively from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
He has worked and headed various administrative units of the Registry Department of the College as follows:
– Special Assistant to the pioneer Provost 1990 -1996
– Head, Academic Affairs Office 1990 – 1996 and Nov. 1998 – July, 1999
– Head, Exams & Records Unit July 1999 – Oct 2000
– Head, Establishment Unit Oct 2000 – 2009
– He is presently the Registrar of the College.
Sir A. I. Udensi has served the College actively in eighty committees as follows:
– Chairman in seven (7) committees.
– Secretary in fifty five (55) committees.
– Member in eighteen (18) committees.
He was one of the senior staff of the College who championed the establishment of Senior Staff Association (SSAUTHRIAL) in the College. He was the first Protem Chairman that organized and conducted the first election that put the Pioneer Union Executives in place. He has served as Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, Financial Secretary, Zonal Leader, Chancellor, Resource Person etc in different institutions, bodies, churches and communities. He has attended numerous seminars, conferences, workshops, locally and internationally. He has quite a lot of enviable honours, fellowship and awards to his credit.
Sir Udensi is happily married to Dr (Lady) Ukamaka Julie Udensi, a Chief Lecturer in the department of English of this great College, with five (5) children.