Sale of forms for admission into the NCE programme of the College has commenced.
Candidates who sat for the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who scored 100 and above are requested to get in touch with the Admissions Unit of Federal College of Education (Tech) Umunze for admission, whether or not they chose the College as any of their choice institution(s).
The following courses are available at the NCE programme of the College:
- Agricultural Science Education
- Home Economics Education
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts Education
- English/Social Studies Education
- English/Igbo Education
- English/ Political Science Education
- English/ Economics Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Adult and Non-formal Education
- Primary Education Dept.
- Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
- Computer/Chemistry Education
- Computer/Biology Education
- Computer/Physics Education
- Computer/Mathematics Education
- Computer/Integrated Science Education
- Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
- Building/Woodwork Technology Education
- Metal Work Education
- Automobile Technology Education.
The form is sold at N2000.00 and can be obtained through the REMITA platform payable to Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze.
Interested candidates are advised to utilize this rare opportunity to advance their academic pursuit. Those that selected the College as first choice and those that didn’t are eligible to purchase the form.
Further details on the admission process can be obtained at the admission unit of the College. For more inquiries call 08036770467.